Receive FREE culinary & employability skills training to help you find a job in the food sector! The program is facilitated by a certified chef in a commercial kitchen facility in Brampton (60 West Drive).
- New to Canada?
- 18 years or older?
- Living in Brampton, Mississauga or Caledon?
- Interested in working in the culinary sector?
- Legally entitled to work in Canada?
This program might be for you!
During the 16-week program, you will receive:
- Free training and help securing a work placement
- Assistance with transportation and free childminding**
- Uniforms and safety shoes
- Food Handler & Smart Serve Training/ Certification
- Referrals to settlement services and other community resources
** Child minding is not guaranteed. Spots are limited, and are available based on first come, first serve basis.
For more information please call: 905-450-1608 ext 141